Here are some facts about hiring a taxi to Oslo Airport Gardermoen:
- The airport is located about 30 kilometers from Oslo, the capital of Norway.
- The airport is named after the nearby town of Gardermoen and opened in 1998.
- It has a total land area of 53 square kilometers and consists of two terminals and one runway for landings and takeoffs.
- It handles about 23 million passengers annually and is the 11th busiest airport in Europe, serving as a hub for Scandinavian Airlines, Norwegian Air Shuttle, Widerøe, KLM Cityhopper, Ryanair, Transavia Denmark, and Wizz Air among others.
- The airport provides both domestic flights to other parts of Norway as well as international flights to destinations around the world including some long-haul flights to North America and Asia such as Beijing airport.